Table of Contents:
I’m Rebecca, a writer based in the Philippines: a place where we grow coffee, consume coffee, sell coffee and just overall love coffee!
I like coffee. I also belong to a family of coffee lovers. I want to write about coffee in order to learn more about it. I also want to promote Philippine coffee because it is the bomb.
It turns out that a lot of local plantations are also social enterprise ventures, so I also want to write about how awesome that is!
I’m still thinking about that. But off the top of my head:
- Coffee equipment (coffee roasters, grinders, etc)
- Fun stuff about coffee (expect quite a few reblogged images/articles here)
- Health benefits of coffee (or health risks of coffee, if that’s what my research turns up)
- Growing coffee as a social enterprise in developing nations
- Coffee beans and the best ways to roast coffee
- The different ways people prepare coffee around the world (espresso, macchiato, latte, frappes, and all their endless variations)
- Recipes that have coffee in them. Yum!
Sure thing! My posts are free to reblog and share elsewhere. If you love coffee, too, I’d love to hear from you.
Nope! Not at the moment. I may refer to products sold elsewhere, but I’m not selling any of them myself.
However, in the spirit of full disclosure, the site does run on ads, so please consider turning off your ad-blocker to support the site. Thank you!